Effective: 1st December 2022
- Information We Collect
- 1.1 Personal Information: When you visit our Website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"), such as your name, email address, contact information, and any other information voluntarily provided by you through forms or other means of communication.
1.2 Usage Information: We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to the Website, including your IP address, browser type, device information, operating system, referral source, pages visited, and the dates and times of your visit. We use this information to analyse trends, administer the Website, track user activities, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
- Use of Information
- 2.1 Personal Information: We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:To provide and personalise the services and content available on the Website.
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, or questions.
- To send periodic emails regarding updates, promotions, or other information related to the Website. You may opt-out of receiving such emails at any time by following the instructions provided in the email.
2.2 Usage Information: We may use the Usage Information for statistical analysis, troubleshooting, improving the Website's functionality, and enhancing user experience. This information may be aggregated and anonymised for these purposes.
- Data Security
- We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Third-Party Websites
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party sites before providing any personal information.
- Children's Privacy
- The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 ("children"). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us, and we will delete such information from our systems.
- Contact Us
GDPR Policy for Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, and UK
Effective: 1st December 2022
This GDPR Policy describes how Raise Ventures ("we," "us," or "our") complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable data protection laws in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom when processing personal data of individuals located in these regions. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your personal information. By using our services or accessing our website, you consent to the practices described in this GDPR Policy.
- Data Controller
- The data controller for the personal data processed through our website and services is Raise Ventures, located at 3-5 Commercial Court Belfast. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
- We will only process personal data if we have a lawful basis to do so under the GDPR and the applicable data protection laws in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. The lawful bases for processing personal data include the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation, protection of vital interests, consent, performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority, and legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or a third party.
- Collection and Use of Personal Data
- We will collect and process personal data for specific purposes and on the basis of the lawful grounds mentioned above. The personal data we collect may include, but is not limited to, names, contact information, email addresses, and any other information voluntarily provided by you through forms or other means of communication. We will use the personal data for the purposes disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
- Data Retention
- We will retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. The retention period may vary depending on the type of personal data and the purposes for which it is processed. Once the retention period expires, we will securely delete or anonymize the personal data.
- Data Security
- We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and protect it against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We have implemented safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Data Subject Rights
- As a data subject, you have certain rights under the GDPR and the applicable data protection laws in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. These rights may include the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, object to processing, data portability, and the right not to be subject to automated decision-making. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in this policy.
- Cross-Border Data Transfers
- We may transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) if necessary for the purposes described in this policy. When we transfer personal data to countries that do not provide an adequate level of data protection, we will implement appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses or other mechanisms approved by the relevant authorities.
- Changes to this GDPR Policy
- We reserve the right to modify this GDPR Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the updated GDPR Policy on our website. Your continued use of our services after any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised GDPR Policy